Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Dreary Day

It wasn't the best day for weather......a tad on the cold side for me ending the day with rain. I had to take my Dad to his general doctor today cause he had an issue with one of his eyes. No emergency, just something he could feel irritating his eye. Well, my mom was working and who knows what the doctor will prescribe or give him on the spot, so he made an appointment (like I said, no emergency) and I drove him there. We were heading over to the doctors (which I would say is about 8 or 9 miles away, no highway, just city streets and I casually took advantage of a yellow light (and if I may say, just turned yellow). Well, my Dad (obviously he can see) puts up his hand in a non-threatening gesture and says "Hey, we are retired here. There's no need to rush." Geez, parents, no matter how you drive, it's never the right way.

Anyways, after that I came back home and fell asleep on the couch and watched it rain the rest of the day. I know this blog posting is boring, but that's all I did today. Some days are full of action and pictures, other days are just blah and going thru the routine of the day. Tomorrow will be a more exciting day because I have plans!! Sorry this is short and sweet but this is all that has happened today. Hope you have a good night and I'll be back tomorrow with more exciting news (and pictures!) :)

No comments: