Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today's Walk....

I know, kind of a boring title.......not too good at these titles....gonna have to hire a "blog title creator" LOL! Today was a nice day, I needed a light jacket, but it all didn't stop me from going out and meeting my walking group. Today's walk was held at a short path I didn't know about at all (seven minute drive from my house). There wasn't alot of walkers (besides us) on this path and we did come across a couple bicycle riders. Another 1 hour successful walk :)

This is how the walking path start out, nice and paved....

In an 1/8 of a mile, it turned to this....

But we kept going....

Yeah, alot of this along the way....

The path opens up a bit and then narrows......lots of trees, I thought
my allergies were going to get the best of me....

We just scouting the area along the way...

uh-oh, end of the line for us. I was told a nice wide path use to keep going....
but not anymore....we turned around and headed back...


See the Honda dealership....we weren't far from the city streets......all these
paths inthe city I never knew about....NOT that I will coming out
here all by myself (yikes)

That's alot of beer cans on the side of the path....

People just let their creative side run wild out here....

Walking on the path under the highway....

Geez.....

Along the path.....

I believe this was the most pleasant picture I took today....

We passed by this bridge and kept walking back to our cars....
So, it wasn't a long walk today, but we got to see alot. After this morning's walk, I went out to lunch with Mom at Ruby's Tuesdays (there was a "$10 off the bill" coupon in today's newspaper) :) And tonight I just had my blogging class, which is just something to do (and free). So today was a good day, but typical. I'm just watching TV now.....have a good night.....oh, and I do have my alarm set to make it to the PickleBall game tomorrow (BUT, of course, weather permitting).....

No comments: