Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Morning Walk (with Pictures) :)

Okay, this is going to be a simple blog posting......I have pictures so there's usually not much I can say than what the pictures can say for themselves......We drove to the next town over (10 minute ride) and recently walking/biking trails have been made. So we decided to drive down there and check them out. I got pictures......

We are walking - we parked the car behind us......

Jake is taking the high side! :)

Just enjoying the scenery!

More scenery....

Coming up to the power lines.....

Yep, the trail goes under the power lines and then T's off each way....

Here's the "T"....which way do we go....left or right.....

We go right......this is what we saw when we took a right and walked straight...

And when I turned around and looked back....

Across the lake.....

Still taking pictures looking back....

Can you see Jake tagging along.....

Hmmmm, Jakie, I don't think you want to get too close to the edge....

Yep, it's down hill straight down to a stream....

Okay, let's get out of here.....take me home Jake!

So that was our walk today. It was fun and we went in the morning before the temperature dropped. I wanted to show you Jake's AKC Canine Good Citizen paper and all his report cards for being a super good dog. I'm actually thinking of what the next step for him would be. What's the next level/degree/step for him to improve his behavior and well-being. He's great, I just want to push him to his potential! :) A good dog is a happy dog! :) Okay I'll leave you alone for now. I'll bug you a little later. Tomorrow I have a few things to do. I have a couple of errands to run, poker at 7pm and a free online class at 10:30pm......so all that tells me is that I have to be running on time all day and no slacking off! We shall see! LOL! Have a good night :)

1 comment:

Moxie Reviews™ said...

Love the beautiful photos! We went for a walk this morning and it was so dark!! Going for another one now.

Are you going to be able to stay awake for a 10:30 PM online class? At least you wear your jammies! :)

X Berner girls