Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Stripers Grille Restaurant

Today we went to Salisbury, Massachusetts for lunch at Stripers Grille Restaurant (this link should open in a new window for ya). Today is my uncle's birthday and he picked the restaurant. I love trying new restaurants. It is in a great location and very easy to get to off Route 1. According to the GPS, it is 46 miles from our home. In my opinion, Stripers is reasonably priced, but very noisy. It is very hard to have a conversation inside the restaurant due to neighboring tables seated very close to each other and the small room where the restaurant is held in. I'm glad I went here, but boy, I can't imagine this place in the summer, gotta be mega hopping busy. We got there a tad early and I got some pictures around the outside of the restaurant. Behind the restaurant is a smaller tiny restaurant, marina, and dock. You'll love the pictures......Oh, for lunch I had the 4 piece chicken with the salad bar......it was pretty darn good food...... :)

Here's the sign!

This is a restaurant, marina, dock, and a hotel attached to it....

A little bit closer view of front of restaurant....

This is what you see when you walk in the front door and the restaurant is up the stairs....

When you get upstairs, they have a model display of the business.....take a good look at this picture....I'm about to show you everything in this picture outside....

Model display of front of restaurant and hotel.....

Okay, this is the little restaurant and water front area behind Stripers....

I like this picture....

You are looking at Newburyport, Massachusetts.....

Newburyport, Massachusetts

Another picture I like.....


Remember the model display.....this is directly behind Stripers



This is behind the small little restaurant behind Stripers

Boat are huge!!!!!

This is my favorite boat.....wanna see why.....I'll get a tad closer :)

Yeah, I love the name of this boat, that's why - LOL!
Well, that's what I did today. This evening I just took Jake out to get my mail and hopped over to McDonald's for their $1 iced tea. Now I'm home for the night. Have a good night, bug you tomorrow :)

No comments: