Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Touch A Truck

Today I went a local school charity event called "Touch A Truck". Jake wasn't feel all that up to it with all the allergy medication he is on, so I left him laying on the sofa relaxing, then this evening I brought him to the park for a walkie and he was happy. We are (most likely according to the news channels on TV) staying inside tomorrow due to the threat of a hurricane, so Jake and I will be watching TV and I'm still working on making Jake do the "Paw" trick to give me his paw for a treat, we are working on alot of new tricks (still working on "roll over" too, maybe tomorrow I'll get on the floor and show him how it's done LOL!)....Okay, so that was my day today......I know what you are waiting for.....pictures! :)
















So that was my day today. The weather today (during the day) was nice - it hit 80 degrees and I had a t-shirt on most of the day.....you can see by the pictures it was a nice day. It started raining around this evening and now it's just a matter of waiting for Hurricane Irene to pass by and move on.....Have a great night. Hmmmmm, not sure what I'm going to blog about tomorrow since I won't venture out, I'll most likely dig something up! :)

No comments: