Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Another Uneventful Week

Well, everything here has been quiet this week......well, quiet except for Jake's little bell. We've been working to try to have him hit the little bell when he wants a snack......he's a smart cookie so I have to watch him like a hawk because I'll put the treat under the bell but he will try to distract me on something else and then he will run over and claw at the bell overturning the bell to get the treat so he doesn't have to ring the bell (hello run on sentence.....I'm not fixing it, you are on your own lol!). So anyways, I'm trying to stop him from overturning the bell and to just tap the top of it for the "bing" noise to get the treat. He's almost got it, but not yet. I see sometimes when he gets frustrated he will do another trick, like roll over, to get the treat........like I said, we still need some work on the bell......but, that's okay, I have all this time off just for him :) My sentence structure is awful tonight, but I'm moving on, you can figure out what I'm saying I'm sure. :)

I haven't really spent any money this week or done anything exciting. I know I've got to get back on the fitness wagon again and start going back to the gym. I like going there and I have some unplayed podcasts on my Blackberry I want to listen to......oh, and don't forget my Dr. Oz on TV that I like to watch while getting some miles behind me on the treadmill.......so I will go to the gym tomorrow morning (well, morning for me is like 9:30 and Dr. Oz starts at 10am), so everything works out perfectly.

Okay, confession time.......I've been lazy about my blog updates because......because.....well, because......of Poker......I said it, Poker! I know, I know, but the (free) poker site I'm playing on is very addicting and social, and some of you know how I am when it comes to being social. I'm no good at poker and I have alot to learn and I'll never become a millionaire off poker, but that's why my blog updates have been so sporadic. What I have to do is get out of the house more with Jake and the camera......so tomorrow I'll take my camera and go snap some shots at something....not sure what yet, but I'm sure Jake can help me.

So unfortunately, I don't have much of an update, but I'm still here. Have a good night, I'll be back! :) And if you are keeping track, this is my 86th blog posting.....

No comments: