Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

My day, my new schedule.....

Before I get caught up in the Facebook community, there is a few things I want to touch on about my day today. I put together my new schedule and as much as I don't like it, the schedule includes everything I really like to do, I mean, it's not my fault I don't have enough time in my day.....so let's sort it out and see what it looks like.....

SunMonTuesWedThursFriSat
Yoga
Open
Open
CF
Open
Open
CF
SF
W
W
W
W
W
W
Dinner
Poker
BL1
BL1
BL1
Open
Open

I love the schedule cause it has the CrossFit (CF) WOD in twice a week which I really miss doing, so I incorporated that into my schedule once again. And the Wednesday/Saturday CrossFit schedule is pretty fairly balanced. I left some mornings open to be flexible on swimming which I will do in the morning once a week, and I'm going to try to attend a Bikram Yoga class once a week and their Sunday 8am class fits nicely into my morning week schedule. My mid day consists of being social and working, there's nothing I can do about that so moving to my evening schedule, I have dinner with family every Sunday night which has been happening for the past year or so. I'm going to try to get a Kickboxing class (BL1) in Monday thru Thursday nights from 7pm to 8pm with Friday and Saturday being "open". This schedule has the open time I need to study for my PT certificate also so I think it will all work out.

No comments: