Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

The Perfect Gym??

As we all know I've been on a mission to find the perfect gym (for me). "For me" means time convenience, I wanted something that started around 7pm, location means I don't want to spend more time on the road getting to the gym, than actually at the gym, and price meaning that I don't want to pay more than $100 a month for a gym, and lastly what the gym services offered to me, I'm looking for ab core work, shoulder/arm work, overall conditioning work, toning work with stretching in a group class setting. Is this so hard to find. Well, I've spent the last two months scouting out the gyms around my neighborhood with a pretty big radius and I've take a free class here and there at different gyms. Some were good, some just didn't meet my criteria, moving on to the next gym and so on. Well, as I appreciated the "free class" offer to really see first hand what the class offered, it made what I was looking for more clear. So when I routinely stopped by, once again, another gym to check out, this particular gym I just felt that this one could offer what I was looking for. Let's go thru the check list:
  • Their classes go from 7pm to 8pm Monday thru Thursday and Saturday 9am to 10am
  • Classes consist of boxing/kickboxing training, core strengthening, shoulder and arm strengthening
  • Progressive classes - level 1 classes to work thru, leading up to level 2 and then level 3 classes
  • Price! $99 for 9 weeks of unlimited classes. I'll let you do the break down of cost per class (not bad!)
  • Location: 4 miles from my job! Enough said :)
So, I think this will work out for me and I'll keep you updated with my work out progression with this gym as I move along through their program.

No comments: